Permitted Items & Bag Policy
In light of our country's heightened security measures and in an effort to create the best environment for the competition and our spectators, the following items will not be allowed onto the Championship grounds.
Please avoid any inconvenience by leaving these items at home or in your vehicles. Please be prepared to submit yourself and personal items to inspection.
- No bags larger than a small purse 6 x 6 including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags)
- No clear plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12 x 6 x 12)
- No Plastic, Metal, or Glass Cups, Cans or Containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- No computers or laptops
- No fireworks or laser pointers
- No lawn or oversize chairs, seat cushions, or bicycles
- No knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
- No video cameras (All Week)
- No cameras (During Competition Rounds)
- No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
- No radios or TVs
- No posters, signs or banners
- No pets, except for service animals